1. Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max – https://amzn.to/2BFi0cd
2. OnePlus 8 Pro – https://amzn.to/2LB7k3z
3. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra – https://amzn.to/35SnYVy
4. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ – https://amzn.to/33yQppe
5. GOOGLE PIXEL 4 XL – https://amzn.to/335H0p2
6. Sony Xperia 1 – https://amzn.to/2xWzaDW
6. Sony Xperia 1 – Capture stunning photos and cinematic footage with the Sony Xperia 1 smartphone. A triple-lens camera system and advanced autofocus technologies make it simple to take stable, detailed images and take 4K videos. This pocket-sized phone highlights a huge 6.5″, 21:9 aspect ratio CinemaWide OLED that’s competent in displaying video in 4K HDR quality.
5. GOOGLE PIXEL 4 XL – The Pixel 4 XL from Google is intended to provide a more intelligent and natural mobile experience. With a front NIR flood emitter & dot projector, the Pixel 4 XL is competent of unlocking through facial recognition, even in extremely low-light environments. Additional sensors support Motion Sense for gesture control, and Ambient EQ to identify ambient light and automatically optimize the display to satisfy your conditions.
4. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ – Like a wizard with his wand, you can control the flagship Galaxy Note10+ SM-N975U GB Smartphone from Samsung with the built-in S-Pen stylus. With a pure wave, you can snap a selfie, with a click you can conduct your playlist, or with the massive 6.8-inch AMOLED display as your canvas, write and draw your thoughts and ideas. Samsung’s Infinity-O display stretches from edge-to-edge minus the near-invisible screen and a tiny hole that accommodates the 10MP selfie camera.
3. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra – This smartphone comes with a 6.90-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440×3200 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 990 processor that emphasizes two cores clocked at 2.73GHz, two cores clocked at 2.5GHz, and four cores clocked at 2GHz. This phone runs One UI 2.0 based on Android 10 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded through microSD card up to 1000GB.
2. OnePlus 8 Pro – OnePlus’ rise to the top smartphone table is complete with the OnePlus 8 Pro, which is a simply jaw-dropping handset that delivers across the board. It is, simply put, the best phone on the market for those buying for a premium Android handset. It runs on the Android v10 operating system with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Chipset. This smartphone has a Fluid AMOLED display, which measures 165.3 mm x 74.3 mm x 8.5 mm and weighs 199 grams.
1. Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max – Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max is a premium offering that comes with impressive features. It has a waterproof and dustproof body alongside having a display protection glass. Also, this phone flaunts a 6.5-inch tall OLED display that bears a screen resolution of 1,242 x 2,688 pixels along with a pixel density of 456 PPI. The aspect ratio of 19.5:9 is also given to make the contents appear better.
Hey, what’s good! Welcome to wiredtech! On this channel, you can expect videos related to tech product reviews and much more every day. Do subscribe to get notified when we upload a new video! Thank you for stopping by!
Well, our team does guarantee that each video will be worth watching and they are some of the most visually captivating and interesting tech videos a person could watch. There’s always going to be something fresh, useful or entertaining to watch. We do specialise in making videos that are crispy clear. Just when you think, there’s no way a tech channel could distinguish itself from the hundreds or thousands of tech channels already trying to make names for themselves on YouTube, you discover, wiredtech!
Though not quite as popular as the channels, this channel is well on it’s way to establishing itself as a top-tier tech review destination. Wiredtech reviews the latest products and services across all carriers and platforms, giving users the resources needed to research, compare prices, and shop from those providers that fit their needs. This channel is your number one stop for checking out tech product reviews. As we are doing research 10-15 hrs for every product so you can be quite sure about the effectiveness of our reviews.
If that sounds like something you would enjoy, please do subscribe. You won’t be disappointed. @wiredtech#